Today, there are several fabulous career options available for recently passed out commerce graduates or commerce students appearing for the final semesters of their respective graduation courses. One of them is Bank PO preparation and to accomplish it, they need to enrol for the essential Bank PO classes conducted by experts. The Banking Sector is recruiting remarkable number of candidates in various significant posts and the PO post is unarguably the best post with respect to job responsibility and remuneration. To score brilliantly in Bank PO exam, a candidate must study some specific subjects with special attention.
5 important subjects to focus on for achieving brilliant Bank PO exam results
- Reasoning Ability – Reasoning is verbal or non-verbal. This subject is all about effective application of our intelligence in solving puzzles, tricky diagram questions, completing number series of all levels of complexity. Reasoning tests our presence of mind and it sharpens our brain to a great extent.
- Numerical Ability or Quantitative Aptitude – It involves solving sums from class 6 to class 10 level complexity with speed by maintaining accuracy. Questions come from important Mathematics concepts like Profit & Loss, Percentage, Mensuration, Quadratic Equations, Permutation and Combination, Ratio& Proportion, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Speed- Distance-Time and others.
- Computer Knowledge – It is all about the fundamental concepts of computers and include Digital Electronics, Basics of Programming, Basic Software and Hardware concepts, Basic concepts of Computer Networking, Database Management System and others.
- English – It includes various chapters of English Grammar such as Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Articles, Direct and Indirect Narration, Phrases and Clauses, Degree of Comparison and others.
- General Knowledge(special focus on Banking terminology and facts) – This subject consists of important day-to-day current events of all fields of human activity such as Sports, Education, Media and Politics and a large number of questions come on important Banking terms, concepts and Banking history of India.
Another prosperous career option for commerce students is achieving CMA which can be done by successfully passing its three parts – Foundation, Inter and Final. A CMA plays a significant role in the strategic decision making process of a company and is recruited by esteemed MNCs to boost their respective financial management. To accomplish CMA training course, a particular student should first start preparing for CMA Foundation which is the first stage of the entire course.
If you are aiming to crack Bank PO with flying colours, communicate with Edmiron at the earliest. It makes examination preparation incredibly easy and fast with some cutting-edge training techniques and gives outstanding examination performance assurance.