Many students, as well as their parents, think that books are the most important thing to crack the joint entrance examination. They actually get confused to choose the right book and end up scoring poor marks. Thus, if you have joined an engineering coaching institute then it is better that you must ask the faculties that which books you must follow. But, here are some important books which you can follow as a reference.
Chemistry definitely an important subject where you can’t score poor even you are weak on this subject or do not like much.
- NCERT chemistry 11th and 12th class– These books are quite helpful for the students. The questions are very basic and also totally cover the syllabus of IIT-JEE. If you want to see some fundamental subjects then this is the right one.
- Arihant Organic Chemistry Objective – Generally NCERT books are sufficient to get all kinds of answers regarding organic and inorganic chapters but to practice more such equation it’s good to follow this book.
Physics might be a favourite subject and also you may score good marks in the self-evaluation test of engineering entrance class but still, it is advisable that you must follow some reference books.
- NCERT Physics 11th and 12th class– It is very important that you must follow the NCERT books because all of your common queries are written pretty well in the book. Though you may face some language barrier problems with some of the chapters but to solve that you have your teachers.
- H.C. Verma– The book actually written during early 90’s and till now the most effective book where all exhaustive problems are included. Moreover more you practice from this book you get more challenging questions.
Obviously, this is one kind of a subject which needs lots and lots of practice no matter how much you are good on this particular subject.
- NCERT Maths 11th and 12th– The problems in this book is definitely very basic but for an overall preparation, this book needs to be followed.
- G.N. Berman– This book is mainly used to do Calculus and in every concept, you will get a variety of concepts. But it is strictly advisable that you should not use this book beyond doing Calculus as the book contains many high-level sums which you don’t require.