If we talk about engineering entrance examination then it is must that there are lots of students who every year appears for engineering exams has to face a stiff competition. But if we talk about the IIT-JEE aspirants then a competition is stiffer than the other colleges. Thus, here are some guidelines which every IIT-JEE aspirants must look into before appearing in an exam:-
- Prioritize and Strategy is important – It is obvious that IIT JEE is more competitive than any other kind of engineering exams. There are lakhs of student who are actually fighting for only some thousands of seats. As the syllabus is vast so it is important that you plan a proper strategy for completing the syllabus. The first thing you should do is to make a proper study plan that will help you to consume less energy. You can also join engineering coaching which will help in your studies. Also, it is important that you should make a list of all important textbooks you need for IIT JEE preparation.
- The Master Plan – Another very important thing which you must do is to prepare a concrete plan for your preparation. It is important that regularly you keep in touch with your mentors as well as the IITians as how to study for JEE Main. It is important that you must start preparing for the exam at least two years before so that you cover the entire syllabus. Also be sure that your plan is made strategically as well as systematically.
- Should you opt for coaching classes? – Mainly the students who are serious aspirants of IIT JEE they actually get admitted into engineering entrance classes in Kolkata. But, it is important that you should take admission in a very well-qualified coaching institution where actually the faculties’ will help you to complete the vast syllabus. The main benefit of enrolling yourself into a good coaching class is that you able to interact with the teachers as well as the students. It not only helps to clear your existing doubts but also keeps up the motivation to study hard and evaluate your performance from time to time.
- Make your concept clear – It is important that while opting for these competitive exams you must see that all your concepts must get cleared. Generally, you will find that most of the syllabus is almost common with your board exams but here you must need to excel while giving the test. Also, it is important that you should not waste your time in solving too many problems. Once you become confident about a single problem you must move to the second one.
- Revision and Practice – It is important that you must cover the entire syllabus within December so that the next few months you only revise the chapters. In the last few months, it is important that you should opt for difficult problems and should not repeat the silly mistakes.