Thinking of how to become a reputed CMA by profession in your near future? Then join the top coaching institute offering CMA Inter Classes in Kolkata.CMA or Certified Management Accountant is a dignified profession in the finance or accounting sector. These professionals work in the areas of financial analysis, planning, and decision-making. To be a CMA one needs to have the specific qualification. The students have to attempt and qualify all the levels of CMA exams. But, cracking the competitive examinations is not so easy. The aspirant will have to give the best performance. To prepare in the right way and to get guaranteed success, most of the commerce students are now joining the coaching institutes and attending the CMA Inter Classes there.
However, there are some steps that are needed to overcome in order to be a CMA by profession.
Meeting the Requirements of CMA:-
- Achieve the Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. The IMA or Institute of Management Accountants dictates the requirements for the CMAs. One can go through the points in the website also. Make sure your study program includes a high emphasis on the business studies like marketing, taxation, management, and business law.
- Get the Necessary Work Experience:- CMA designation needs minimum two years of experience in the same field. These jobs include auditing, accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, etc.
- Apply for Membership in the IMA:- The annual membership charge may vary based on the status of the student or the employee. Having a membership in the IMA will give the access to examination preparation, will help in continuing the education courses, and in many other related things.
Taking the CMA Examination:-
- Go beyond the Structure of the CMA Exam Portions:- The students must pass in the two CMA exams. Each exam paper has a multiple-choice section and one essay section. It is suggested to join the best institute for CMA Inter Classes in Kolkata for the preparation. The IMA also recommends to prepare under the right guidance and to study at least four hours daily.
- Complete the Registration Process to Sit for the Examination:- One must review the CMA handbook in order to verify and meet all the requirements to sit for the exam.
- Review the Exam Result:- The multiple-choice section of the examination can be completed and graded quickly. The essay part takes a longer time to grade. The exam reviewers who teach or work in the same field manually grades the essay questions.
Finding A Job:-
- Finding out What types of Industries Needs the CMAs:- The management accounting mainly focuses on the internal decision-making of a company.
- Create An Attractive and Effective Resume:- Think carefully what to mention and what not to meet the CMA requirement of the company for which on is applying. Keep these small yet effective things in mind while creating the resume.
- Use Different Resources to look for the Job: – Begin your search by networking with the known people. Then expand the searching process by browsing the internet for the jobs that will fit your education, degree, and experience.
From a student to a professional CMA needs all the above steps to be followed. All that is needed is the right way and the right time. Staying in the right track and getting success in all the steps will definitely help the potential aspirant to get his or her dream job.